HFIA Membership Fees
Individual member: $50
Business member: $125
Corporate member: $300
As a member of Hawai’i Forest Industry Association (HFIA), you receive:
- Issue of HFIA’s quarterly e-newsletter;
- Discounted fees at HFIA workshops and symposiums;
- The opportunity to list your business in HFIA’s website Resource Guide and Directory;
- The opportunity to display a piece of woodwork in HFIA’s Hilo Airport Display;
- The opportunity to vote in the election for the Board of Directors;
- An invitation to mingle with fellow members at the Annual General Membership meeting; and
- A special invitation to the Hawai`i’s WoodshowTM opening night reception
Your dues also help HFIA’s many programs and activities:
- Advocacy: A voice at the legislature and in public forums promoting policies and actions which will foster healthy and productive forests;
- Forest Science: Demonstration of techniques to restore and protect species in dryland native forests;
- Information Exchange: In addition to the newsletter, public symposia have been sponsored by HFIA as well as participating in exhibitions, conferences, and special events;
- Marketing: Research into market strategies for commodity wood products and fine crafted products have resulted in the implementation of the Hawaii’s WoodTM brand and the related creation of marketing materials and tools; and
- Education and Training: Workshops for woodworkers featuring nationally-known guest woodworkers are held annually; Opportunities for professional improvement for loggers, landowners and managers, and others
Membership Application is available as a PDF file which can be printed and mailed to HFIA with your check.
Renewing Members :Sign in and pay online with credit card or PayPal.
New or Renewing Members: Register, pay online with Credit Card or PayPal or mail in check.